Events in 2008
From CityGML Wiki
- June 2 - 6, 2008 - OGC Technical Committee Meeting
- Date: June 9, 2008, 08:00 – June 13, 2008, 17:00
- Location: University of Potsdam, Potsdam Germany
- Host: Open Geospatial Consortium/TC, http://www.opengeospatial.org/
- Information and Agenda: Further information can be obtained from the official OGC website.
- Note: Registration required. Attendance is limited to OGC members and Invited Speakers and Guests.
- June 3 - 4, 2008 - OGC Interoperability Days
- Date: June 3, 2008 – June 4, 2008
- Location: GFZ Potsdam, Telegrafenberg 326, 14473 Potsdam
- Host: Open Geospatial Consortium, http://www.opengeospatial.org/
- Information and Agenda: CityGML will be an agenda highlight for the Technical Interoperability Day on Tuesday. The SIG 3D has been granted a considerable time slot for presentations and real world examples on CityGML. The OGC Interoperability Days are open both for OGC members and non OGC members. On both days, attendance is free and attendees will have opportunities to attend company and project presentations. Detailed program and registration information are available at http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/080603techinterop and http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/080604interop.
- Note: Registration is free, but attendees must register separately for each day.